Pacifica has extensive experience and a proven record of success in providing our clients with quality inspection and monitoring services. Pacifica offers inspections services throughout the entire life-cycle of a project, from providing ongoing daily monitoring reports to weather triggered Rain Event Action Plans to final job site walk-throughs required for as-builts.
Within Pacifica’s framework of success, we provide clients with DSA and OSHPD certified inspectors that ensure:
• All required permits and authorization have been obtained and are maintained on-site.
• Successful completion of construction projects, while maintaining full compliance with applicable codes, regulations, and ordinances.
• Work is performed according to plans and contract specifications.
• Environmental issues associated with air quality, water quality, wastewater, solid and hazardous materials, and waste disposal issues are properly addressed.
• Overall safety and well-being of construction professionals and surrounding community.
Pacifica’s inspectors have vast experience and expert knowledge of regulations, procedures, and potentials hazards that enables Pacific to manage all types of complex construction projects, including athletic and healthcare facilities. Notable clients we have provided inspection and quality assurance/quality control services include projects such as LAUSD Central High School #1, City of Industry and City of Rosemead Recycled Water Project, and Los Angeles County Department of Public Works Dominquez Gap Barrier Project.
Our inspectors work collaboratively with construction management, architecture, and engineering teams, as well as general contractors, to coordinate special inspection requirements (such as OSHPD, Structural, Geotechnical, Material Testing and ADA). These collaborative partnerships efficiently facilitate communication between the field and office personnel and help to effectively maintain inspection records, oversee quality control of documents, and review specifications, while simultaneously providing on-site solutions. Pacifica has assisted its clients to fully comply with various required inspections such as DSA, RWQCB, OSHPD, ADA, as well as many other inspection and quality assurance/quality control requirements.